January 26, 2012

fun facts & blogger games

Work has been so work-ish lately. Usually things are very sit-and-veg-in-front-of-the-computer-ish, but not the past week and a half. It's been so swamped. How dare work keep me from my blogging and emailing? The nerve.

But it's starting to slow down a little so I've finally had to participate in the fun! This has been floating around the blogosphere for a bit, so now it's my turn - here's my "11 things" blogger friend questionnaire game!


Well that was fun :) Sorry it's taken me ages!
My questions for Tiffany and Stevie if they're up for the task are:

1. If you could have any skill or trait that you don't already have, what would it be?
2. What color most closely resembles your personality and why?
3. What was the best part of your week so far?
4. What's the most important lesson you've learned in the last six months?
5. If you could have the musical style and career of any musician, who would it be?
6. What's your most hated chore?
7. Describe your dream home.
8. What are you most afraid of?
9. Do you snore, sleep walk, or talk in your sleep?
10. What's your most notable quirk?
11. Where do you hope to be in five years?

4 comments:

  1. love the NYSYNC cds...i still have them all, too, along with BSB, Britney, 98 degrees, and Aaron Carter. still love them -- can't help it.
    i would love to see you get a baby elephant. why? so when you travel the world, airline personnel give you strange looks when you wheel him/her into the airport to check him/her as baggage. would be hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE that you said the word work-ish!! i always say that and i love it!

    new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes! so glad you did this. :)
    there are so many things about this that I want to comment on, I'm overwhelmed. So just know that I second so many of the things on your lists (including still owning NSYNC CDs) and that I love you. That's all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just saw this! I'll definitely answer - just getting caught up on a few things! Great idea :)

    ReplyDelete

tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...