December 19, 2011

can't get enough

I seriously can't have too much Christmas music. I'm the one who would willingly start listening to it long before Thanksgiving, and you'd need to force me to shut it off sometime after New Year's. I hate saying good-bye.

I work at a college so Christmas break is nice and quiet for us - bye students! Enjoy your ridiculously long break that I covet so much. But with their absence comes a few good things for the faculty and staff.

1. better food because they're cooking for fewer people.
2. plenty of open tables (the good ones).
3. Pandora can become louder because we're all alone!

Now that I've cranked up the tunes, check out some of my favorites this year and look em' up!



What are your favorites? Am I missing any must-haves?

Enjoy & be merry.

3 comments:

  1. check out We Were Fiction's version of O Come, O Come, Emmanuel.
    It's available on Noisetrade. I'm not sure how I found it, but I'm a little bit in love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No mention of the Vince Guaraldi Trio's "A Charlie Brown Christmas"? Best ever. Come now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to look that one up, Bets. And Ton, that is just an obvious one. It's a classic that I always listen to at work. I was trying to highlight some lesser knowns.

    ReplyDelete

tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...