April 15, 2012

oh, weekends.

Weekends, I just love it when you allow for lunches like this...

1 cup of quinoa boiled in 1 cup of water and 1 cup of vegetable stock &
spinach cooked in olive oil and seasoned with salt and garlic powder
and afternoons like this:

one of my favorite places on earth.
[photo by RWB]
we got engaged in almost exactly this spot!
[photo by RWB]
the lawn
[photo by RWB]

second floor apartment of the yacht club's carriage house 





I love unwinding in the yard to the smell of the salty sea.

relaxation.

Lord, thank you for the gift of where we live - at least for the next 36 days.
Thanks for a productive yet relaxing weekend to recover.

6 comments:

  1. Where is that pretty place?? Are those "the cliffs" in Magnolia that I have heard so much about but have yet to visit?
    Jealous of your relaxation! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's called Coolidge Reservation or "Ocean Lawn" and it's through the Trustees of Reservations. They aren't technically "the cliffs" but I like this place better. You should check it out! Off of exit 15. Look it up :)

      Delete
    2. I will most definitely look it up! Thanks!! :)

      Delete
  2. look slike you had a nice weekend!

    and i wanted to share my giveaway with the blogger ladies that i adore

    http://talesforkarina.blogspot.com/2012/04/another-mystic-moons-giveaway-50-store.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. "for the next 36 days"
    that sentence brings my heart joy. mostly because it means that in 36 days, you'll be living within an hour of me. :)

    ReplyDelete

tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...