March 19, 2012

these days.


one thousand gifts by ann voskamp: convicting // in a sunburned country by bill bryson: hilarious.
the favorite // the addiction // the library rental... ehh.


the courage to do things that intimidate me, 
and the vulnerability to be honest about that.

Teaching this course as the head honcho is something I'm letting intimidate me more than it should. I'm definitely scared, but it'll be a good growing experience and a chance for me to challenge myself - time to practice what I'll be preaching to the students! First class is in an hour!



2 comments:

  1. You're gonna be awesome. You can rock a ropes course harness like no one else I know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm yeah Lost. and i was hoping you would stop by my blog's first giveaway!

    http://talesforkarina.blogspot.com/2012/03/giveaway-25-giftcard-to-mystic-moon.html

    ReplyDelete

tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...