March 22, 2011

Betrothal Snapshots

Surprise! For you and for me! William and I were heading into the city on Saturday to meet with our fabulous photographer Scotland Huber to go over some wedding details, and I was surprised with an engagement photo session! Those sneaky boys.

Luckily I wasn't surprised the day of, or I would have been a bit irate. Hair all amiss, make-up undone, probably just rockin' some jeans and a T-shirt. Simply not suitable for something of this gravity. I wouldn't have been too thrilled. But luckily Will notified me two days prior so that I could plan what to wear! Thank heavens.


Check out Scot's blog! He was so quick at getting some up online and we love them. I'll also post more here when he gives us all of them! Let me know what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...