September 29, 2010

Singin' a different tune.

And by that, I mean that you should start singin' these tunes. I'm also going to start tagging posts with "music" for music that I think not enough of my peers know about. There is no better place to start than with...

City and Colour


Canadian folk artist Dallas Green (Get it? A city and a color... what quick wit.) records under the name City and Colour and his music is undoubtedly in my top favorites. His first album called Sometimes was released in 2005 but re-released in 2009, and his second album called Bring Me Your Love was released in 2008. 

His sound is folk/acoustic, and very melodic and catchy. Songs like "The Girl" and "Save Your Scissors" will be stuck in your head all day, while songs like "Comin' Home" and "Constant Knot" are like a sweet serenade.

Please check him out. You won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Just beautiful. Thanks for sharing that, Cas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like him a lot. Markie introduced me to him last year sometime (maybe in the fall?) and I fell in love quickly!

    ReplyDelete

tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...