- No matter how far you travel, you can’t run away from matters of the heart.
- “I have found the answer is to love You and be loved by You alone.” - Shane & Shane
- Living the gospel, like, really living it, is attractive to the world. If you do so, people will take notice.
- Your life is telling a story.
- Seek to be knowledgeable about things that are foreign to you - don’t be ignorant.
- The internet can grow to become an idol so easily. Fast from it whenever you can - life goes on.
- After a certain amount of time, even the most romantic and exotic of places become just places.
- Earthly beauty is a relative concept.
- Jellyfish suck.
- You are only responsible for your own attitudes and actions.
- Everyone is searching for something.
- Americans have accents, and apparently people around the world seem to like them.
- There is grace and it’s so mind-blowing. His is sufficient.
- The easy way out pales in comparison to the hard way - take the road less traveled.
- Being a nomad or a vagabond is not romantic, it’s lonely. Roots are good.
- Pine-scented candles are superb.
- When you don’t have your friends, your family, your job, your responsibilities - who are you? You are you. And who is that, really? It’s not always what you expect, and it’s not always pretty.
- Heaps of free time does not always help you prioritize. Take responsibility for your life.
- I don’t think I’ve seen one person every single day of my life since I was about 5 years old. Now I have and I feel like we’re married. Love you Natty, couldn’t have done it without you, mate.
- A fresh start can occur anytime, anywhere.
- Family can be a relative concept.
- I want to live simply.
- Bugs at home are wimpy.
April 27, 2010
We leave for the airport in a few minutes. It’s so difficult to wrap my mind around, because I’m feeling so many different emotions. They warned me this would happen, and I thought I was above it. Yeah, right. There are so many things to say and so many lessons learned. Here are some points of interest, all of which have their own story to tell…