March 29, 2010

A Long Distance Thank You

On the morning of Thursday, March 26th, I awoke to a knock on the door. It was about 7am (so I simply stirred, not prepared to greet the day) but Nat had been up for over an hour I'm sure, so she signed for a package that was delivered to our doorstep.

We knew it was coming, so it wasn't a surprise, but the contents were yet to be seen.
Our dear friend Brad had sent us a very special package.

So although I'm completely swamped with work to do before we leave for Sydney on THURSDAY
I had to make time for this.

Thank you, Bradley, for taking the time to meticulously choose these items and send them our way.
It was like Christmas. Watch it here!

If you send us fun goodies, you'll get a special thank you video too. Just puttin' that out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...